Royale
Welocome Back Enjoy Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Royale
Welocome Back Enjoy Very Happy
Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frostyy~
Admin

Policy: Staff Roles. Empty Policy: Staff Roles.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:49 pm
Here are the roles of each and every staff position explained; The Founder, Universe Creator, Head Administrator, Senior Administrator and the Junior Administrator. Please, make sure to learn these guidelines properly in order to cooperate with Royale Gaming High Staff team. These fundamentals are a must to ensure a healthy working staff team and we sincerely hope you will respect them and abide them.

Founder:

I. Administrative roles:
Can do anything possible.

II. Server management roles:
Can do anything possible.

III. Position Overview: This role is one which regulates and manages absolutely everything in this community.

Universe Creator:

I. Administrative roles:
-Can appoint, manage, suspend and remove staff positions up to Senior Administrator.
-Can appoint, manage, suspend and remove Team Speak 3 Administrators.
-Can resolve administration and staff complaints up to the position of Senior Administrator.
-Can resolve player complaints, ban and unban requests according to the community rules and policies.
-Can administrate and moderate every single board on the community forum.

-Can add, edit, and remove plugins, modifications, and other resources from the servers.
-Can add and edit server variables and configurations.

III. Position Overview: Universe Creators are also known as Global Manager or Server Technicians, their powers are limited to adding maps, fixing technical issues of the servers and make sure that the Senior Administrators and lower positions are working in an intact manner.

Head Administrator:

I. Administrative roles:
-Can resolve administration and staff complaints regarding their respective administrators.
-Can resolve player complaints, ban and unban requests according to the community rules and policies regarding their respective server.
-Can moderate every user-permeable board on the community forum.

-Can add or remove maps from the server.
-Can add and edit server variables and configurations.

III. Position Overview: Head Administrators are the day-to-day managers of their respective servers, they are here for the daily problems of their respective servers, and ensure their administration team is running and functioning effectively and report any server issue to the higher positions.

Senior Administrator:

I. Administrative roles:
Classic-access-administrators only with additional flags (Immediate map change, Ban access, UltimatePlugin commands).

No specific role in server management.

III. Position Overview: Senior Administrators are to make sure that players are abiding the rules and following them strictly, they are strictly forbidden to immediately punish other Administrators in-game or they will be demoted on the spot. They are promoted on behalf of the Founder, and NOT when they complete a certain period of time under the watch of the High Staff Committee.

Junior Administrator:

I. Administrative roles:
Classic-access-administrators only.

No specific role in server management.

III. Position Overview: Junior Administrators are to make sure that players are abiding the rules and following them strictly, they are strictly forbidden to immediately punish other Administrators in-game or they will be demoted on the spot. Users of this group are who got accepted on their Administration Application, they shall serve in this position until a promotion is decided.

Forum Moderator:

I. Administrative roles: Fixing and managing threads and posts.

II. Server managament: No specific role in server managment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum